This 6 unit development is the first phase of 20 luxury homes set among countryside within the South Downs National Park.
The works were carried out by Hemdean Builders with us preparing the working drawing package. This is in addition to us obtaining planning for the scheme previously.
Meon Hills is a development of six individually designed houses in different styles, in a rural setting with a comprehensive
landscaping scheme to ensure that they blend into their surroundings. All come with a double garage with home office
above. Traditional methods of construction are complemented by a high level of specification incorporating bespoke
kitchens, underfloor heating throughout, digital satellite cabling and Cat 6E wiring
Ground Floor Interior
• Two storey oak framed glazed façade
with solid hardwood entrance door.
Tiled flooring and a solid French oak
staircase with double balustrade and
• Guest Cloakroom and area for coats.
• Spacious Drawing Room with log
burning stove and feature sandstone
• Separate formal dining room with
feature oak full height glazed screen
with double French doors which open
onto a large terrace.
• Separate Study.
• Oak flooring to both Drawing Room
• Impressive size open plan kitchen with
breakfast and family area.
• Bespoke Kitchen designed by Herbert
William incorporating stone worktops,
breakfast bar island unit, a range by
Britannia* and a full complement of
• Utility Room with Miele washer dryer
and separate dryer which gives access
to a downstairs Shower Room*.
• Double Garage with electronic up and
over doors. Above is a self-contained
home office which its own external
door and internal staircase.
First Floor Interior
• The impressively sized master suite
comprises a large Bedroom with an
oak feature screen with double French
doors giving access to a first floor
terrace, seating area, walk-in Dressing
Room with open plan wardrobes and
a luxurious Bathroom.
• The Master Bathroom features a central
free standing bath*, wet room style
double ended shower with Hansgrohe
fittings, bespoke vanity units with
stone countertops and a marble basin.
• There are three/four further Double
Bedrooms with one/two having
bespoke designed en-suites and a
further spacious family Bathroom
comprising vanity units with white
composite stone countertops, feature
basins and heated towel rails.
Services and Finishes
• Two air source heat pumps supplying
under-floor heating throughout with
• All internal walls are solid blockwork.
• Double glazed solid oak windows
[manufactured in Germany] with
multi position lockable latches.
• Digital satellite cabling and Cat 6E wiring.
• NACOSS approved security alarm system.
• Mains smoke detection system.
• Professionally designed lighting systems
incorporating feature and mood lighting
with adjustable levels and settings.
• A high level of insulation ensuring low
• Professionally designed landscaping scheme incorporating native planted hedges, timber post and rail fencing and driveway of natural stone Cotswold chippings with ample space for visitor parking.
• Patios to the rear of the property.
• Electronically controlled double 5 bar timber gates with video link.
• The design brings forward a well thought through and spacious residence. Built from locally sourced Michelmersh handmade bricks with feature details of a brick plinth and
brick arches to windows and large Feature Oak screens to all principal rooms. The impressive two storey Oak Entrance is framed each side with Waney edged oak boarding and exposed rafters and clay roof tiles.